62181 - Men's Veotind Weatherproof Knickers
• Fit: regular
• Windproof and water-resistant
• 85% merino wool, 15% synthetic
• Belt loops. Zipper and snap closure in the waist
• 1 back pocket, 2 in-seam front pockets, 2 large cargo pockets down the sides
• Articulated knees for mobility, split and adjustable Velcro closure at knee
• Designed in Norway
- Single welt back pocket on the right side
- Two in-seam pockets on the front
- Two large cargo pockets down the sides with a flap and snap closure.
The Dale of Norway knickers are designed to be windproof and water resistant, offering excellent freedom of movement with a modern retro look. They are a woven merino wool fabric exterior with synthetic interior. The diagonal stretch fabric provides ample freedom of movement but also retains the shape and fit
Knickerbockers are also called 3/4 length pants. They were a common sight in Europe and America from the late 19th century until the 1930s. In Norway, the garment has retained its popularity, primarily as an outfit for skiing and hiking in the mountains.