62181 - Veotind Women’s Weatherproof Knickers
• Fit: regular
• Windproof and water-resistant
• 85% merino wool, 15% synthetic
• Belt loops. Zipper and snap closure in the waist
• 1 back pocket, 2 in-seam front pockets, 2 large cargo pockets down the sides
• Articulated knees for mobility, split and adjustable Velcro closure at knee
• Designed in Norway
Knickers (also called Knickerbockers) are a popular retro look in Norway. The fabric is what makes the Veotind knickers distinct. The exterior fabric is a water resistant woven merino wool. It has a diagonal stretch which provides ample freedom of movement but also retains the shape and fit. The synthetic interior lining provides freedom of movement while also blocking the wind. The knickers are loaded with design features including articulated knees with adjustable Velcro closures, and a total of five pockets.
- Single welt back pocket on the right side
- Two in-seam pockets on the front
- Two large cargo pockets down the sides with a flap and snap closure.
Knickerbockers are also called 3/4 length pants. They were a common sight in Europe and America from the late 19th century until the 1930s. In Norway, the garment has retained its popularity, primarily as an outfit for skiing and hiking in the mountains.