Glove in deerskin and wool sweater knit with warm wool lining to keep your hands warm on cool autumn days. Vegetable tanned goat leather on cuff and deerskin on palm give classy accents and soft grip.
- Unisex Sizes 8-11
- Color: Charcoal/Black
- Outer Material: Wool Knit, Deerskin, Vegetable-tanned Goat Leather
- Lining: Wool Knit
Hestra gloves are made to last. It is recommended to apply leather balm to your gloves regularly. Use the carabiner to hang the gloves when drying or between use to help retain its shape. Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don’t place a wet glove on other garments. Choose a model with a natural leather color if you do not want to risk bleeding. Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots.
Measure the circumference of your palm and please consult the size guide found below to find your size.
- It is important to find the correct size from the start as work and sport gloves generally do not stretch over time.
- There should be a small gap between hand and glove to bind air which makes the glove warmer. A glove that is too tight will most likely be perceived as colder.
- If you are in between two unisex sizes we recommend that you normally choose the larger one.
- Hestra women's gloves have a more narrow fit than the unisex models. If you are a woman with unisex size 7 you should normally choose size 8 in our women's gloves.
Gift wrapping: Options are available