50111 - Cortina Knee Socks
- S/M or L/XL
- 75% merino wool / 15% nylon / 7% polyester / 3% elastane
- Knee-high sock
- Designed in Norway
- Washable - Wool cycle
The Nordic Shop's favorite socks! A mid to heavy weight sock that is perfect for hiking and layers well for winter sports. Made of a merino wool for moisture absorption and warmth, and a blend of nylon/polyester that resists pilling and adds excellent shape retention and durability.
The pattern design is lifted directly from the original 1956 Cortina sweater – Dale of Norway's first ever Olympic sweater made for the 1956 Winter Olympics in Cortina d’Ampezzo. The Cortina pattern captures the very essence of Norwegian tradition and had become one of Norway’s most beloved patterns.
- S/M (Women's 6-9.5 / Men's 5-8.5)
- L/XL (Women's 10-13+ / Men's 9-12)
EU/UK (shoe) Sizes:
- S/M (EU 36-40 / UK 4-7.5)
- L/XL (EU 41-45+ / UK 8-11+)