Helly Hansen created these Masks out of their Lifa material, which is known for its wicking, anti bacterial, breathability and comfort properties. These masks provide resistance from viral and bacterial contamination and are to be used by individuals in social settings. They should be used in coordination with Social Distancing and hand cleaning procedures to provide well rounded protection.
These fabric masks are not classified as medical or surgical grade. Due to their unique three layer construction they are designed better than most masks available both in comfort and in protection to the public and are reusable with proper cleaning. They are the ideal mask for Social Interactions both indoors and out.
Protection System with 3 Layers:
- 100% Polipropylene composition.
- FIRST LAYER COMFORT: Dry sensation, Fast drying, High porosity, Reduced friction.
- SECOND LAYER FILTERING: Low porosity, High retention of contaminating particles in both directions; Impermeable to liquids.
- THIRD LAYER WATERPROOFING: Impermeable to liquids, High porosity, Breathable.
- Small/Medium: 6" vertical, 8" at the widest point of the mask (not including ear straps)
- Large/XLarge: 6.5" vertical, 8.5" at the widest point of the mask (not including ear straps)
Proceeds from the Sale of these Mask by Helly Hansen are being donated to the COVID-19 Fund.
MORE MASKS ARE BEING SHIPPED IN TO US TO FILL ANYONE'S ORDER THAT WE WILL BE SHORT ON.
Please Note: Due to Health and Safety reasons, all Face Masks are NON-RETURNABLE